|Who We Are
Wildewood Downs is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Simply put, a CCRC is a retirement community that offers all levels of health care on one campus:
• Independent Living for residents looking for a carefree lifestyle.
• Assisted Living for Residents who require a little help with the activities of daily living.
• Skilled Nursing for Residents who need the supervision of nurses and other medical professionals 24 hours a day.
• Rehabilitation for Residents or individuals in need of inpatient or outpatient therapy services.
• Memory Care for Residents with Alzheimers or other dementia related conditions.
Wildewood Downs is in the heart of Wildewood, one of Columbia’s premier neighborhoods, located in Northeast Columbia. Wildewood Downs is a gated community with 37 beautifully manicured acres featuring Homes, Apartments, Healthcare and much more. Call today to schedule your visit to South Carolina’s best retirement community. You can also click the link below to receive more information about Wildewood Downs.