Columbia’s Premier Senior Living Community
At Wildewood Downs, our members experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Wildewood Downs is a luxury continuing care retirement community in Columbia, South Carolina. Nestled in the heart of the Wildewood neighborhood, our 37-acre gated community includes three ponds and beautiful, lush landscaping. Members enjoy restaurant-style dining, endless social activities, an award-winning wellness program and a range of luxury accommodations.
We invite you to explore our website and discover more about our Columbia retirement community. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, don’t hesitate to give us a call or schedule an appointment online.
Senior Living Options
Our Columbia retirement community offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Our independent living accommodations offer a maintenance-free lifestyle with countless amenities and a robust community environment. Independent living is ideal for seniors who need little outside assistance.
- Assisted Living: Our assisted living community offers spacious private apartments with the benefit of assistance in day-to-day tasks. Members enjoy premier social, dining and wellness programs.
- Memory Care: Reflections at Wildewood Downs is a person-centered memory care community for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. The care we provide is customized to each individual and focuses on family engagement.
- Skilled Nursing: Our skilled nursing community offers industry-leading care and a commitment to both the physical and emotional well-being of members. Our elegant environment and nurturing staff separate us from the rest.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab at Wildewood Downs offers extraordinary outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Whether you’re recovering from surgery, a stroke or another illness, we are your choice for industry-best care.
We are a Continuing Care Retirement Community
As a continuing care retirement community, Wildewood Downs serves members with a variety of needs. Our independent living program is ideal for those who don’t need any outside care, while our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehab services are available to those who need a little more. Members take comfort knowing these services are all available under one roof, because if they’re needs ever change as they age, they can transition to a new service without having to find a new community all over again.
Wildewood Downs is located at 731 Polo Rd, Columbia, SC 29223.Open in Google Maps
Directions from I-77 South (Charlotte)
After heading South down I-77, take Exit 16A for I-20 E toward Florence. After taking the exit, keep right at the fork, following signs for I-77 North / Alpine Rd. After taking the fork, use any lane to turn left onto Alpine Rd. Continue on Alpine Rd for 0.2 miles and then turn right on Polo Rd. Continue on Polo Rd for 2 miles and then turn right onto Wildewood Downs Pkwy. Head up the road and you will arrive at our community.
Directions from I-20 E (Augusta)
After heading East on I-20, take Exit 76 for I-77 toward Charleston/Charlotte. After taking the exit, keep left at the first fork toward Charlotte / Alpine Rd and then keep right at the second fork toward Charlotte / Alpine Rd. After taking the second fork, use any lane to turn left onto Alpine Rd. Continue on Alpine Rd for 0.2 miles and then turn right on Polo Rd. Continue on Polo Rd for 2 miles and then turn right onto Wildewood Downs Pkwy. Head up the road and you will arrive at our community.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Wildewood Downs? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 704-815-7362 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment online. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.