Skilled Nursing Care in Columbia, South Carolina
– Wildewood Downs –
Wildewood Downs offers a person-centered approach to skilled nursing in Columbia, South Carolina. When your loved one needs around-the-clock medical care, it’s important to find a community dedicated to maximizing well-being. We stand out not only because of the industry-leading care we provide, but also through our dedication to the happiness and emotional health of our members.
Each person on our team has an important role in the care of our members, from our medical director to our 24-hour on-call registered nurse to our professional CNAs. Our kind and nurturing staff provide the comfort of knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Skilled Nursing Floorplans
Skilled Nursing Services and Amenities
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals prepared daily
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy
The Wildewood Difference
At Wildewood Downs, our members are like family, and we are committed to helping them feel comfortable in their environment. That’s why we work hard to meet every request, no matter how small. Whether it’s providing help with choosing an outfit, finding the right TV channel or adjusting the blinds at a certain time of day, the little things go a long way. At Wildewood Downs, members come first, always.
Are you interested in skilled nursing at Wildewood Downs? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 704-815-7362 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment online. We hope to hear from you soon!