We hope everyone is staying safe and hopeful during this unique and challenging time. Our mantra for our Covid-19 response is to maintain a long-term view during this short-term crisis.
The Covid-19 pandemic has created a challenging environment for us to operate in and a lot of change. We continue to improve our internal practices and remain focused on keeping our residents and team members not only safe, but living well.Our goal will always be to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We firmly believe that people are safer and better off living in our community than they are on their own. Please check out our Facebook page to see how we are keeping morale high and delivering on our commitment.
Active Safety Measures
- Daily screening of all team members and permitted visitors.
- Daily resident checks.
- Masks are worn at all times by team members.
- Free Teladoc appointments for all team members and their immediate family.
- Two weeks Paid Time Off for Team Members that test positive or have immediate household members test positive.
- Enhanced disinfection protocols: frequency of cleaning and targeting of high use areas.
- Social distancing practices for dining and other communal activities.
- Room service, fitness, and socialization activities provided to residents’ homes for those who prefer to isolate themselves.
- Minimum 3 community updates per week sent to all residents and family members via phone call, email, and text link.
- Active testing of both residents and team members conducted on site by our own nursing staff.
- Full transparency if and when Covid-19 positives for residents or team members are known.
- Recurring education on infection control protocols for team members and residents.
- Continued monitoring of CDC and other state and federal agencies for pertinent updates and best practices.
- COVID-19 Non-Essential Caregiver and Family Visitation Guidelines
- COVID-19 Admission and Re-entry to Care Services
- COVID-19 Prospective Member Tour Guidelines
- COVID-19 CMS Reporting Communication Guidelines
- COVID-19 PPE by Department Guidelines
- COVID-19 Resident Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Travel Return to Work Guidelines